Version 2.3.13—October 2nd, 2017
- Fixed a crash on High Sierra when changing the sidebar selection.
- Updated crash reporting framework (Crashlytics for those curious).
- Reverted build environment to match that of the 2.3.10 build.
Version 2.3.12—August 30th, 2017
- Fixes an Auto Save issue that was introduced in the 2.3.11 update.
Version 2.3.11—August 22nd, 2017
- Initial changes for High Sierra compatibility.
Version 2.3.10—March 28th, 2016
- Now using HTTPS for in-app update checks. This change addresses a security issue in the underlying Sparkle framework. If you are concerned about the safety of your connection you can manually update via our new, in progress, secure site.
- Trims excess white space from license keys so that pasting from email works more reliably.
- Better handling of top-level exceptions.
- Fixes a possible crash on startup.
- Updated to use the latest development tools.
- Updates copyright info.
Version 2.3.9—October 1st, 2015
- Fixes Direct Connect on El Capitan.
- Fixes in-app updating on El Capitan.
Version 2.3.8—September 26th, 2015
- El Capitan compatibility.
Version 2.3.7—August 21st, 2015
- Latest Dropbox SDK for better 64-bit compatibility. Greatly reduces sync related crashes!
- Fix for exchange rate lookups. It’s now possible to look up more than one rate at a time.
- Updated DDMathParser for better expression evaluation.
- Fix for crash resolving bookmark data. Another one! Yay, sandboxing.
- Updated Connect As options in the Online Connections sheet.
Version 2.3.6—June 11th, 2015
- Fix for math expression regression. In version 2.3.4 you could enter basic math in the various input fields. That was broken in version 2.3.5. Now it’s back.
Version 2.3.5—June 3rd, 2015
- Better document tracking. MoneyWell should no longer get confused when the synced document is moved or renamed.
- Prevent opening of multiple Welcome windows.
- Fix for Quick Look of attachments.
- Fix crash when setting the starting bucket balances.
- Fix for the sync status label disappearing in Yosemite.
- Fix for crash loading financial institutions.
- Updated to build with Apple’s latest tools.
- Supports delta updates for much smaller downloads.
- Updated copyright info.