Version 1.2.1—May 3rd, 2017
The Direct Connect Update — This update introduces a handful of changes for those of you using Direct Connect to download your transaction data. They include:
- Better handling of incorrectly formatted OFX. Should allow for Direct Connect imports from USAA once again.
- Surface OFX errors in the Direct Connect & import progress views. Previously network and communication errors were captured but errors reading OFX data were not. This could result in a “peek-a-boo” progress view that appeared to work but actually failed to import anything.
- Consolidate handling of OFX data for Direct Connect and file-based imports. Regardless of the source, MoneyWell should better handle some cases of incorrect OFX formatting.
Version 1.2—Dec 7th, 2016
The iPad Pro Update — That’s right, no more up-scaling! MoneyWell for iPad now supports the native resolution of the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
Also in this update:
- Freshly updated About and Sync Settings views.
- Fixes a few more buggy popover menus. This time in the Starting Balances, Fill Buckets and Statement List views.
- Better support for importing QIF files with non-US date formats. MoneyWell will now attempt to auto-detect the format during import.
- Removes launch images for nice reduction in app size.
- MoneyWell for iPad now requires iOS 8 or better.
Version 1.1.5—June 9th, 2016
- Fixes bug calculating bucket balances that was introduced in the 1.1.4 update.
Version 1.1.4—June 4th, 2016
- Fixes crashes in the period picker, pie chart popover, and income/expense popover on the Overview pane.
- Fixes crashes in the period picker on the Budget pane.
- Fixes random crashes when calculating bucket totals in the Activity pane. Our number one crashing bug! Turns out threading is tricky.
- Force Dropbox authorization when re-enabling sync. Prevents the app from using outdated authentication data and failing to connect.
- Fixed handling of passcode switch. Was being called multiple times per press.
Version 1.1.3—May 23rd, 2016
- Fixed the sync bug that was preventing MoneyWell from working on iOS 9 for many people. If you still see issues after updating please try resetting your sync so that you’re starting with a fresh copy of your document.
- Updated to the latest iOS 9 SDK and build tools from Apple.
- Removed the AskingPoint framework and associated analytics calls. This also brings the end of review prompts.
- Updated to the latest Dropbox SDK. Lots of nice bug fixes from those guys.
- Can now identify devices up to and including the large screen iPad Pro. Used when submitting bug reports in-app.
- New logging system that greatly reduces the amount of noise in the system console.
- Trim and compress log files when sending in-app support emails.
- Fixed crash that could happen during the initial sync setup.
- Fixed odd view shifting behaviour in the Settings popover when running in trial mode.
- Fixed issue where current data limit wouldn’t be reflected in the Settings view.
- Bumps the minimum supported iOS version to 7.1.