If the document is out of sync between your devices, please try the steps below. If you just want to set up sync for the first time, use the steps in Syncing MoneyWell.
Retrieving a MoneyWell Express Document
If your most up-to-date document is in MoneyWell Express and you want to retrieve that and use it to reset your sync from the Mac, you can use iTunes to copy that document:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac
- Run the latest version of iTunes
- Select your device in the source list
- Click Apps in the header
- Scroll down to the “File Sharing” portion of this view (below the main Apps list)
- Select “MoneyWell Express” from the list of apps
- Select the most recent document in the “MoneyWell Documents” list on the right
- Click Save to… and select your Desktop or Documents folder
Now that you have that document on your Mac, you can put it where you want and then open it with MoneyWell for Mac. Once you see that it opens and has the most recent data, you can sync with that document.